''One of the nation's largest mortgage lenders is offering a new zero-percent down mortgage program that will allow buyers to pay for 97% of the home's value with a first mortgage and then provide the remaining 3% in the form of a second mortgage. Assistant professor of finance at Saint Joseph's University Jonathan Adams discusses.'' -- OK, now it's the top ...

Comments: Be the first to add a comment

add a comment | go to forum thread