"Formally, it’s called Title 16 – Code of Federal Regulations, Part 322, for Mortgage Assistance Relief Services. Informally, it’s called MARS. And whether you are a lawyer, a mortgage broker, a real estate agent, or a company who contracts to provide services to a MARS provider… if you are engaged in helping homeowners avoid foreclosure in any way… ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. this rule will have a very real and major impact on how you do business."

Comments: Be the first to add a comment

add a comment | go to forum thread