``Why do they call them buildings, when they are already done building them? Why not call them "crumblings" or "builts"? "I live in that Crumbling over there..." But there are plenty of people who are trying to reverse that, and actually fix up properties. Here is a good recent article on loans for fixer-uppers and 203k loans on the New York Times website.''

Comments: Be the first to add a comment

add a comment | go to forum thread